TheFangirl

The Fangirl

Long time geek, fangirl, mother, and reader. I've got a lot to say, you might not like it all, but it will be honest and hopefully helpful.

Tables are Turn and I Couldn’t Be More Please.

Take It Off - L.A. Witt, Aleksandr Voinov

Disclaimer: I was given a free copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

This short story is the second in the Garden Market series. You can find my review of the first book, Quid Pro Quo, here. In Take It Off, we are back again with Tristan and Jared, our sexy rent boy duo. The elusive Mr. Rolex also returns to temp the boys into another night of hot sex for money.

Things get interesting when Tristan is told to sit down, in order for Jared to play stripper. This results in a fun role reversal of the power dynamic, in a fun and refreshing way. Talking about pole dancing!

Many of the things I loved in Quid Pro Quo are present and amped up in Take It Off, especially when it comes to the ever complex relationship between Tristan and Jared. I would still hesitate to call these books romantic, because it isn’t the main focus of the story, but there is something blossoming between these boys.

It is delightful fun to watch them play with each other. The banter and snark is great. I was laughing and smiling through the whole things, which is something that rarely happens with erotica and make this series really stand out to me. These books are fun. The sex is hot, and the angst is relatively low.

So if you’re looking for hot m/m action that will make you smile while you fan yourself, this is the series for you. I can’t wait to start the next one.